Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year, New Me

         
        Every one of us has different characteristics, different assignments, different missions, different tasks, and different responsibilities in life and we should do it in our own ability to accomplish it. But if we cannot do it in our own, then we can seek help from our parents or guardians.

         The year 2014 gave me a lot of challenges and trials but I did all my best to undertake it. I learn a lot from the challenges I pass through like being independent in my works and seeking help if I need some support and comfort. I've never imagined that time really flew or pass by so fast because of the happenings in my life. It’s like an air go pass through in my face. So, we are in the year 2015. As we enter the year 2015, it's like that it was only yesterday when we got to the year 2014. This year is known to be “The year of the Wooden Sheep” but I know that everyone of us is aware about the New Year’s Resolution. This was traditionally taken every before the coming of the New Year’s Eve. These are the things that we want to change within ourselves. This are the inappropriate attitudes or manners that others didn't want to see from us in the past and we want to change to become a good one.
         New Year, New Me. This words had meanings to me. Every year I have a lot of resolutions that I want to change and the others will be improved. Every one of us has different resolutions and hardly practicing and doing them to reach the goal that we are calling “CHANGE”. However, what I want for this year 2015 is to be more respectful to other person because I am the kind of person that I fight for my own right but I am not thinking for what others can feel for what I am doing. Next is to be more independent like in my works or assignments given to me. Next, I want to have more knowledge about everything, everything in my surrounding. Lastly, I want to be a better son for my parents because sometimes I am being disrespectful to them and so I want to be a good one.
         These are the things that I want to be this year 2015. I want a change in my life. I know that this were just simple resolutions nevertheless very important to achieve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment