Thursday, September 4, 2014

#My Hero is My Family*

             A hero works beyond the scope of his or her job, possibly as a volunteer. A hero responds to a social need, or the needs of a person or  a group. A hero moves out of its comfort zone, for example something she has no experience with, and may even put her life on the line.
               A hero meets a need, reacts in the moment, or feels strongly about some injustice in the world. A hero has an impact on others; brought innovation to his/her field to help the less fortunate; developed a program directed at those in need; raised funds for a specific cause; or rescued someone whose life was in trouble or danger.
         A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his/her freedom. And a hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself. 
                As modern time comes, there are those heroes shine from their names and super powers like Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman and etc. But for me my hero in my life is my family, my mother and my father who cares for me in trouble times or in problems that I will encounter. They are so brave in times of problems. They show to me they can resolve that problem. And I believe then that they can. And we believe in the saying, "When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death , so that when your time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home".  

No comments:

Post a Comment