Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Letter for the President

Dear President,
     
         First of all I would like to congratulate you for your success as the President in the Philippines. I may say that there are a lot of achievements, contributions and projects that made the Philippines beautiful, attractable for the tourists and made the Philippines much improve than the other time pasts.
          I salute you sir not as the son of the late Benigno Aquino, Sr. and the late President Corazon "Cory" Aquino but as the president of the Philippines, who are trying to make a lot of improvements in our country. In this letter I would enumerate some of your greatest contributions that made the Philippines much improve to see,  like in line of education, you made the program k-12 education program. Next your slogans like "Kung Walang Corrupt, Walang Mahirap" and "Matuwid Na Daan, Tungo Sa Magandang Kinabukasan". These slogans mark our heads through your election days and as you were elected as the president, you really did an action through it. An example of it is the Pork Barrel Scam or known as the PDAF Scam, even if you are in government you put equal judgement through them and put some of them behind bars specially the sinners.
         I want to thank you for all your hard work  sir. Thank you for making improvements in our country. I hope that you can help some of the unemployed people to have work. I hope you can also put the criminals in jail so that they will pay their sins. And I hope you can have more contributions to make the Philippines be a great place to all. This is the only things that I would like to say to you sir president Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III.

Sincerely Yours,
Jules Renard Rivera 

No comments:

Post a Comment